søndag 21. februar 2010

Vinter vacation

hi, today was one of my badest day on skis. Drove up to Oppdal with Vegard and Casper, Vegard's lil'bro throw up in the car. It was nasty for shure, but we came to the registration a little late. The Salomon jib academy was on fire, we showed up with wrong papirs and everyting. They didn't had our names on the list, but in the end we got ours bibs. It was so cold, we had no feelings in our hands and feets. Sucks!
The park was so bad, I hate Oppdal! It's allways fucked up weather and bad conditions.
But I gave up early today, I didn't wanna push the limit cause I'm going to shred Hafjell all week long. I'm at Lillehammer now, going to hit the park every day I think. Really pumped for this week, I have a few trick I wanna learn. I will post a few clips if I stick something new. I forgot my camera charger but I think it will turn out good.

Well, watch out for a daily update this vacation. Maybe some pics to, I know it ain't funny to just read all this.

piz chris

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar