mandag 22. februar 2010

Hafjell day 1






Hi, went to Hafjell alone today. Casper was going to school early but I slept a little longer. Grabbed the bus 09 20 from Lillehammer, arrived around 09 40 at Hafjell. I borrowed casper's season card, I'm trying to save as much money that I can on this trip. Well the park was amazing, I drove maybe around 20 laps today. Really funny to shred alone sometimes. I leared a new trick today (learned it over again), cork 7. I've been struggeling on getting out of the cork rotation. The trick was so carve a lot on the kicker, then throw my left shoulder down a little bit and go after the blunt. Stomped it really hard around 10 of 12 tries. The two tries I didn't land on a 7 went to a cork 9. hehe. Stoked about that, really fun to carve on the kicker. It looks better on film and I feel it's more comfertabel. I also landed a big sw 7 blunt on the third jump in the black line. I drove mostly the red line, 2 jumps in a row. Then to the hang out spot, into the third jump and down to the banana box and over to the railpark.

the run I drove mostly today was

1st jump: Sw 540 japan/blunt
2nd jump: 5 dobbel tail
3rd jump: cork 720/900
banana box: 450 out
kink box: blindside sw up
dobbel kink: k-fed.

It was really fun!

I took some pics of the park, I will upload them a little later since I have no idea how to get them over to the computer from my selfphone. bluetooth aint workin

piz chris

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar