tirsdag 23. februar 2010

Hafjell day 2

Hi, went to Hafjell a bit later today, didn't woke up when I supposed to do. Grabbed the bus 10 20, I had some trouble with the bus driver today also, I got 15 kr in my pocket and he needed 21 kr but I got on bus in the end..

It was good weather early today but the nice weather turned bad. Casper showed up with his class around 13 00 and the bad weather came in. Got 3 laps with him before I decided to go home. Drove the same tricks as I did last night.

It's supposed to be great weather tomorrow and we're going to shred all day long! I will bring my camera so we can film some laps.

My goal now is to get into the Swedish Jic academy final in Gesunda 20.mars. WWW.FREERIDE.SE has open a video submission for thoose who didn't went to the stops around in Sweden.

piz chris

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar