onsdag 7. april 2010

Insane day in Are

Hi, I almost missed the bus from my school to Are this morning, sketchy.
We arrived Are early today and I changed clothes very fast so I was the first to grab the lift. Headed straigt over to the park, it was ice hard! I hot 3 laps before I hooked up with Stian Wold. The sky opened up and the sun was shinin', that made the landings really slushy so it was on fire. Stian killed it big 9s on the first jump and some new stylish flip, kinda late rodeo 5 I think. More like a 180 to a backflip but in a smooth rotation. I took a long and slow backflip on the 2nd jump, really stoked on backflips, It's so fun! I also took a big 9 nose on the 1st jump, but I'm more stoked on the backflip actually. haha. We drove the to first jump then headed over to the railline, gotta say it, KILLED IT! It was so fun today, learned blind 450 of boxes and a sick combo on the flatbox. frontside swup blindside swup 270 off, really funny to Pretzle and Snitzle the box. Haha. Then we ate taco to lunch, epic!


Piz Chris

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar