onsdag 3. februar 2010

Rødde Railjam 10

hi, tonight was awsome! We picked up Vegard at Moholt and drove right up to Rødde. It was a staircase with 3 different downrails on, a dobbel kink and a wave.
In the Jam I sticked 270s on the flat bar, blindside sw up 270 off the downbox and some other shit. Anyway I made it to the finals. It was a bunch of skiers and only eight could reach the final. I came in head 2 head with my good friend Magnus Rønning, that was totally fucked up. He put down a NICE 450 on the flatbar, I realized that I had no change to top that so I took a 270 on the flatbar. I wanted to take 270 pretzle 270 but I didn't had it..

Magnus placed 3rd, really stoked on him. He is very good at rails, GO MAGZ!

Well, I will post a link from friflyt.no when they post their report about the railjam. I think I got some points today, I'm not sure but it was fun anyway!

piz Chris

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar