mandag 1. februar 2010

Pretty good day at Vassfjellet

Hi, today was a much better day than last night. Grabbed the bus after school with Henrik and Magz. Julian came a little later, and then it was on.
It was really cold and not so soft but I'm really after this evening.
I forgot my bag with helmet and goggles at home so I had to borrow a old ski racing helmet from the shop, It was so PIMP. (haha)
I landed a blindside 450 off a little canonbox, a key fed on the shot out rail, and some other stuff.

I also landed a couple 720 with tail, got good style in it so I'm satisfied with that. I don't know what I'm doing wrong in my switch tricks, It's so frustrating. I got to step it up a little bit, I only landed one sw 5 today. At Hafjell earlier this year I landed many sw 5's and 7's..
We're going to Rødde tomorrow, to hit the rails there. It's a new railjam on Wedensday, I really wanna get into the finals this time!

piz chris

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar