tirsdag 12. januar 2010

Urban again

Ait, last night Viken and me decided to hit urbans again , we were driving around scooping for features to hit, we found many different features, bomb drops and rails. But in the end, we decided to just hit a small downrail, it turned out to be a epic session.
Viken sticked 270off both ways, and he also lipped the rail, SKETCHY..

I sticked 270 off, blind 270 off, frontside swup, blindside swup, k-fed and blindside swup 270 off, so I got a bunch of good shots last night, really pumped on them!

And today, we went to Vassfjellet, the park is coming now! I had a bit trouble with the speed cause it's so cold outside, but I was close to stomp 270 on pretzle 450 off a box. Next time I will bring my camera and try to stick it!

piz chris

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar