onsdag 13. januar 2010

Evening at Vassfjellet

yaw, it was actually pretty funny tonight, it was not so cold but the ''big jump'' worked pretty well.
Took bus with Magz, Heinrich and some girls, it was a long bustrip fo'sho , like 40% of the bus was black peoples that never had been skiing before..

Well we met a bunch of friends up there, it was only 1 rail since they're building so much new elements nowadays. Everybody wanted to hit ''the one and only jump'' and the start area was full all the time.. sucks.

I drove a lot of cork 720's today, I've been only doing cork 9's so it's like a new trick to put down 7's. I tried out a new grab on my 7's, the japan. Landed it good once, but then I started to late cork it..
I also focused on my landings on my 5's. Did a bunch with grabs, octo, the hook, tail, japan etc. Really stoked when I stomped my landings pretty well.

I will bring my camera on Saturday, so you will see a new edit soon!

piz chris

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar