torsdag 11. februar 2010

Another day in Vassfjellet

Hi, the park in Vassfjellet is sick now!

The new rails was totally epic, the pipeliner kink was so good!
I sticked sex change on it, pretty satisfied on that, also 270 from the side on the new downbox. Sexchange on the big dobbel kink and a few hits on ''the dunk''. On jumps I drove 5s. Sw 5 with japan is easier now then before, also 5 dobbel tail is in! On the new jib box I put down 630 on 450 off, got it on tape I think. There was a friend of Erlend viken who brought his Gopro HD up to Vassfjellet, so I'm looking forward to see if he got some shots.

Tomorrow is going to be a chill day, no skiing. Gotta be in good shape for the weekend, Snowshow is coming up. Good prizes and comps so I'm stoked!

piz chris

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar