onsdag 2. desember 2009

bowling and sponsor meeting

Hi, Today we went for bowling in PE, it was super fun. When I'm getting old and pension off I will play bowling all day! Can't wait to be old, haha.

After school I went home, then headed to Intersport AS. I waited 15 min before the boss came in. Then we found out witch demo skis I'm going to shred on this season. We found 2 skis, Nordica Aces of spades and Dead money.
I will get Dead Money on Tuesday, that it's perfect timing cause I'm going down to Hafjell on Wedensday.

I will get Aces of Spades in the middle of January cause they arn't done with the skis yet.

I will also get Marker bindings and Tecnica shoes. Then I picked out some clothes, I I found some nice clothes from O'neil. A green xl pant and a jacket with so many colors.
They will put a Intersport logo on it cause I'm getting it for free, I'm superstoked!

In the end, that video I posted last night is on 20.place now on www.freeride.se!

On Saturday I'm going to Vassfjellet, it's season time now baby!

piz chris

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar