lørdag 24. oktober 2009

difficult set up you said?

chea! today my daddy and I went to Leangen Ishall, it's pretty much snow there cause the weather is so cold right now. After we had filled up our hanger with snow we headed up to a place called Yarden. We have all our summer set ups there, this set up would be different from the others. A gap to downbox, 2 m gap and a wide kicker. Everything seemed to be perfect. But when I tested it, it turned out wrong. It was to little kick on the kicker, and that sucks! Especially when it's just one week again to Sig Tveit contest is finished. I think I need 20 sec more with hardcore skiing in my edit, and not just poosing and stuff..

well, maybe I can hit the set up tomorrow, Maybe my grandfather can help me with filming etc.

well, I got a picture of the set up:


piz, chris

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar